Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Celebration




© Jenny Ansah

Dress and shoes TED BAKER, earrings GINA TRICOT, bag CHANEL

Hello peeps!

Here are some pics from Sunday, when I was getting ready to celebrate Finland's parliamentary elections. It was a lovely evening and everyone was in a great mood, even though the party I support did not particularly succeed in the election. Besides the disappointment regarding the actual results, I had a great time that evening and  I am looking forward to the elections in 2017. I am very interested in politics, in particular youth topics and international politics as a whole. Hopefully someday I will be studying politics as my major in university.

Yours truly,
Adele


2 comments:

  1. Ihana asu! Varsinkin noi kengät syötävän suloiset. Ja neljän vuoden päästä eenestän sua;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihanasti sanottu, kiitos!<3 ja hahah katotaan sitä sitten ;)

      Delete