Monday, May 25, 2015

Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly.


Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, lavender's green,
When I am king, dilly, dilly, You shall be queen.
Who told you so, dilly, dilly, who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly, that told me so.
  


                    Jenny Ansah©
Hello peeps!

I thought that since I am blogging about my life, I might as well do a post about my boyfriend as well. Toni is cool. We have a lot in common. We both used to live in the states. Go third culture kids! He likes spongebob, maybe not as fanaticly as i do, but hey, it's a start. Laughs at my stupid jokes or every now and again is merely laughing at me, because he believes I am funny. He is smart, polite, buys me flowers and he never forgets to kiss me good night. He even promised that we can have a pet monkey in the future and the coolest thing is that he knows how to play spongebob songs with the ukulele!

He really is cool.




Untill next time,
Adele








2 comments:

  1. No voi apua! Ihan yli söpöä. Toni on cool.

    ReplyDelete