Monday, July 20, 2015

I graduated!








Hello peeps!

Apologies for not posting in such a long time. I've been really busy with my summer job, where I started in the beginning of June. My graduation was at the end of May and it was splendid. I still can't believe that I'm not attending high school after the summer! Time truly flies...

I didn't make it into Helsinki University this year. My entrance points were close, but not close enough. It sucks, but it would've sucked even more if my points would have been further from the acceptance level. Now I'm quite positive that year 2016 will be My year and I will start next summer as a freshman.

This September I'm flying to the U.S. to see my brother and my two adorable baby nieces. I'm going to stay there for a whole month (yikes!) and I can't wait. Now since I'm spending my gap year, I'm planning on doing lots of cool stuff and to travel as much as humanly possible.

Also, I promise to post more often ;)

Stay cool, 
Adele
 

 

3 comments:

  1. so you'll spend your next year by travelling, living and getting experiences and so on, you're not going to any kind of school if i got it right? i wish the best for you and i'm sure that next year will be your year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you got it right. :) Thank you xx

      Delete
    2. I am not attending any school this year except i might be taking some courses from Helsinki open university. :)

      Delete